Community Awards and Recognition
American Cancer Society Honors Primerica with Top Awards
Primerica has been the Presenting Sponsor of the world's number one Relay for Life event since 2013; Primerica was named a Relay for Life Gwinnett Top Corporate Team for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; Primerica was named a Nationwide Team of Excellence in 2017 and given the 2012 Strategic Partner Award.
Atlanta Business Chronicle Names The Primerica Foundation a Top 25 Georgia-Based Company-Sponsored Foundation
The Primerica Foundation continues to rank in the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Top 25 Georgia-Based Company-Sponsored Foundations
Atlanta Area Council Boy Scouts of America Names Primerica Corporate Honoree
Primerica was named the Corporate Honoree at the 2015 Whitney M. Young Jr. Service Award Banquet for its long-standing support of and relationship with Scouting.
Atlanta Journal Constitution Awards Primerica Top Workplace Award
Primerica earned a Top Workplace Award in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 as the highest-ranking public company headquartered in Georgia; in 2017 it ranked 6th (up from 18th in 2014) out of 25 companies in the "large companies" category (500+ employees in Georgia) when compared with private companies and nonprofit organizations.
City of Atlanta Awards Primerica with Highest Honor for Corporate Citizenship
Primerica was presented the prestigious Phoenix Award in 2011 from the City of Atlanta. This award is the highest honor that a corporation can receive from The City of Atlanta and is based on a record of good corporate citizenship.
Council of Volunteer Administrators of Metropolitan Atlanta Corporate Partner of the Year
Primerica was named 2013 Corporate Partner of the Year for its outstanding corporate volunteer programs in the metro Atlanta area.
Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Citizens Names Primerica Collaborative Partner
The Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Citizens organization recognized Primerica as the 2014 Sustained Collaborative Partner for its support of the many programs and opportunities available to the senior population in Gwinnett.
Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce Honors The Primerica Foundation as the 2018 recipient of the D. Scott Hudgens Humanitarian Award.
The D. Scott Hudgens Humanitarian Award is presented annually to an organization that best exemplifies the spirit of compassion and generosity of late Gwinnett County developer and philanthropist D. Scott Hudgens. The Foundation was honored at the 2018 70th annual dinner of The Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce Awards Primerica EVP Public Servant Award
For her extensive community work on behalf of Primerica, Karen Fine Saltiel of Primerica was awarded a 2014 Public Servant Award given by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
Gwinnett Clean and Beautiful Names Primerica as Three-Time Winner of Great American Clean-up Challenge
Primerica was a three-time winner of the Great American Clean-up Challenge Award for 2012-2014 in the areas of "Clean up our Neighborhood," 'Wipeout Graffiti" and "Grow Green." Primerica was also the Presenting Sponsor for the 2018 Governor's Environmental Address.
Gwinnett Magazine Best of Gwinnett 2018 - Best Foundation
Year after year, Gwinnett Magazine has polled its readers to find the "Best of the Best" in the community in over 300 categories. Primerica has consistently been voted a BOG Winner as a "Best Employer."
Joining Primerica as a BOG winner is The Primerica Foundation - named a "Best Foundation" in Gwinnett in both 2017 and 2018.
Check out Primerica's ad, featured in the Best of Gwinnett special edition magazine!
Gwinnett Technical College & Technical College Foundation Association of Georgia
- The Primerica Foundation awarded 2018 Benefactor of the Year, Gwinnett Technical College
- The Primerica Foundation, 2018 Benefactor of the Year, Technical College Foundation Association of Georgia
- The Hudgens Center for the Arts Recognizes Primerica with Arts Community Award The 2011 Gwinnie Award was given to Primerica in recognition of its outstanding contributions to The Hudgens Center and the arts community in general.
- Meals on Wheels Awards Primerica for Employee Volunteer Services Primerica is a multi-year recipient of the TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) Award for its many years of employee volunteer services to the Gwinnett County Senior Services Meals on Wheels Program.
- President Volunteer Service Awards to Primerica Employees The President's Volunteer Service Award is given to people who volunteer more than 100 hours in a 12-month period. Eight Primerica employees have been honored with this award, which includes a signed letter and certificate from the President of the United States. Two Primerica employees have earned the distinguished Gold Level Award for more than 500 hours of community service and volunteering.
- The Primerica Foundation Heart of the Community Award
- The Primerica Foundation has honored two individuals with the "Heart of the Community" Award. This prestigious award, instituted by The Primerica Foundation in 2018, recognizes an individual who has gone above and beyond in demonstrating passion and compassion for the community. The first award was given to Renee Carter, who retired from Primerica in 2018. Ms. Carter served as Primerica's Employee Events and Program Coordinator for several years. The most recent award was presented to Karen Fine Saltiel who retired from Primerica in 2019. Ms. Saltiel was the Founding Chairman of The Primerica Foundation and was an active and beloved member of the Gwinnett community where she served on several nonprofit boards.
- United Way Women's Legacy Awards Primerica EVP Karen Fine Saltiel of Primerica, past President and Founder of The Primerica Foundation, was given the 2012 United Way Women's Legacy "Treasure" Award for her personal and professional support of the Gwinnett Community.
- U. S. Department of the Army and the USO Honors Primerica
- Primerica is a recipient of the USO Corporate Partner of the Year Award for its long-time support of military men and women.