PR Newswire, September 16, 2008
Visit Sunflower Valley where Bob the Builder™ and his Can-Do Crew will show children that the world of construction can be loads of fun. Bob the Builder – Project: Build It takes kids through Bob's world, inviting exploration, inspiring teamwork, and bringing environmentally-friendly building themes to life.
Learn and Play the Bob the Builder Way
Kids discover that teamwork, a can-do attitude and having a plan help you get the job done. They explore Bob's world as they build and play.
- Meet the Can-Do Crew! – Kids feel like a part of the team as they interact with kid-sized 3D sculpted characters. They can even meet Bob himself during select weekends and events!
- The Can-Do Crew Vehicle Shelter – Rock and roll with Roley the Steamroller, haul a load with Muck the Digger Dump Truck, and dig up fun with Scoop the Digger! Sort shapes with stones and fit together wooden planks to build the machine team's shelter.
- Bob the Builder's Workshop – Use play versions of machines and tools, including a drill press and circular saw, and trace shapes to create your own building plan blueprints.
- Kids Have Fun Thinking "Green"
- Kids will have a blast while they find out how to protect the environment using the 3 Rs: Reduce, Recycle and Reuse.
- Bob the Builder's Mobile Home – See Bob's plans to create an eco-friendly community in Sunflower Valley. Plus, fit pipes together and repair Bob's mobile home sink.
- Farmer Pickle's Water Pump – Find out how to recycle and conserve water and work together to "pump water."
- Wendy's Caravan – Work as a team while pretending to plant, water, and weed.
Presented by Delta® Faucet, produced by HIT Entertainment and The Children's Museum of Indianapolis. Bob the Builder™ – Project: Build It exhibit is sponsored in Atlanta by The Home Depot Foundation and Sprint with additional support from Primerica Financial Services. Funding for Imagine It! is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners under the guidance of the Fulton County Arts Council. Media sponsorship from Georgia Public Broadcasting and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta is a family-friendly space filled with interactive and educational exhibits for children age eight and under. The Museum's permanent collection consists of bright, creative, hands-on exhibits designed to spark discovery and creative thinking. Museum hours: Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $11 plus tax for adults and children ages 2 and above; children under 2 are free. Imagine It! is located at 275 Centennial Olympic Park Drive NW. The Museum is closed for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. For more information visit www.imagineit-cma.org or call (404) 659-KIDS .