Social Media Disclosures
These Terms govern your use of Primerica's social media pages, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Primerica welcomes your comments and looks forward to hearing from you on social media. Here are just a few guidelines (which may be updated from time to time) to keep the conversation constructive and to help protect you:
- Your opinion is welcome, but please keep it on topic and informative. By posting to our social media sites, you agree that you are  years old, or older, and you grant us the right to use, disclose or reproduce your content in any manner and at any time.
- Primerica may moderate and delete any post, comment, or other content at any time and without notice. Primerica may also ban and block users without notice or consent. Any postings that are considered obscene, are intended to harass, abuse, or threaten others, or infringe on another's rights may be removed from the social media site. You are not permitted to use Primerica's social media pages for commercial solicitation or to engage in any activity that could result in insider trading.
- Third party links posted to Primerica's social channels, or shared to its representatives' accounts, are provided for educational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation, investment advice, or a recommendation. Third party content may contain information that is of interest or of use to the reader only. It has not been independently reviewed by Primerica for completeness or accuracy. Primerica does not explicitly or implicitly endorse this content and it does not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. Linked materials may lead to a website operated by an entity not affiliated with Primerica (a "Third-Party Site"). Primerica is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or breach of personal information security caused by your use of the Third-Party Site. All concerns, issues or questions regarding the usability or functionality of the Third-Party Site should be directed directly to the Third-Party Site operators. Retweets and Quote Tweets from Primerica's Twitter account are not endorsements.
- If you are a Primerica Representative, please avoid specific discussions about Primerica's products and services, investment advice, specific references to securities or investments, or any trading strategies. When sharing content from Primerica's corporate accounts, please ensure any added commentary is in compliance with Company policy regarding social media.
- If you are a client or wish to become one, please speak with your Primerica Representative to request account transactions or information about our products and services. For your security, do not post personal information, including your social security number, policy or account number or any other information that could be used to compromise your identity.
- Primerica does not accept trade instructions, distribution, deposit or transfer requests sent via social media.
- Social media platforms are not affiliated with Primerica. Be sure to follow the social media platforms' own terms and conditions, including Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; and LinkedIn. Keep in mind, each platform may change its terms and how they use your data at any time. Primerica is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or breach of personal information security caused by your use of social media.
Please note that comments and content posted by third parties on any social media site have not been verified and do not represent the views of Primerica.
For customer service, please see our Contact Us.
For additional important information, see Bit.ly/PriDisclosures.