We help Main Street Families Invest for the Future
Primerica has been helping Main Street families invest for the future for almost 36 years. While many other financial professionals no longer take on clients with portfolios of less than $100,000, $200,000 or $250,000,1 Primerica is committed to helping Main Street families save and invest for their short-term and long-term goals.
Mutual Funds2, 3
A mutual fund is an opportunity for you, together with many other investors, to pool your money. Professional money managers invest the “pool” according to the investment objective adopted by the fund.
With as little as $50 each month, you can start an investment program with PFS Investments, Inc., Primerica's investment arm.4 Take a look at our strategic partners:
- American Century Investments
- American Funds
- Fidelity Advisor Funds
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Legg Mason
- Pioneer Investments
- Putnam Investments
A managed account is an investment program that offers an actively managed portfolio comprised of securities selected by investment professionals. Primerica has partnered with Lockwood Advisors, Inc. as money manager and co-sponsor to offer a managed account program called the Primerica Advisors Freedom Portfolios. For more details regarding the Primerica Freedom Portfolios Program ask your representative for a copy of the Primerica Advisors Wrap Fee Brochure and Lockwood Advisors Wrap Fee Brochure. The Primerica Freedom Portfolios are designed using mutual funds from the following fund families.
- Legg Mason
- Pioneer Investments
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- American Century Investments
Annuities1, 2, 3, 6
A variable annuity is a tax-deferred retirement vehicle that allows you to choose from a selection of investments, and then pays you a level of income in retirement that is determined by the performance of the investments you choose. Our variable annuities are offered by MetLife Investors and Lincoln Financial Group.
A fixed annuity is an insurance contract in which the insurance company makes fixed dollar payments to you for the term of the contract, usually for as long as you live. The insurance company guarantees both earnings and principal.
Award-Winning Customer Service
Primerica Shareholder Services provides exceptional customer support to PFS Investments Inc. clients, from call center assistance to detailed holdings statements.
Primerica Shareholder Services has been recognized each year since 2003 by independent ratings firm Dalbar for achieving the highest standards in customer satisfaction.
In 2011, Primerica Shareholder Services was also awarded a Gold NOVA Award in Innovation in Customer Service. Given annually by Money Management Executive magazine, the NOVA Award recognizes innovations in fund operations, as asset management companies embrace new technologies and strive to become more effective in serving their clients.
You should carefully consider a mutual fund's investment objectives risk, fees, charges, and expenses before investing. The prospectus and/or summary prospectus contains this and other information about mutual funds. You should read and carefully consider this information before investing. Prospectuses are available from your PFS Investments registered representative.
Investing in mutual funds entails risk, including loss of principal. Shares, when redeemed may be worth more or less than their original value.
Prospectuses for variable products issued by a MetLife insurance company, and for the investment portfolios offered thereunder, are available from your Registered Representative. The contract prospectuses contains information about the contract's features, risks, charges and expenses. Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. The investment objectives, risk and policies of the investment options, as well as other information about the investment options, are described in their respective prospectuses. Please read the prospectuses and consider this information carefully before investing. Product availability and features may vary by state. Please refer to the contract prospectus for more complete details regarding the living and death benefits.
There is no guarantee that any of the variable investment options of a variable annuity will meet their stated goals or objectives. The account value is subject to market fluctuations so that, when withdrawn, it may be worth more or less than its original value. Please contact a Registered Representative for complete details. Variable annuities are long-term investment vehicles designed for retirement purposes. Withdrawals of taxable amounts are subject to ordinary income tax and if made before age 59 1/2, may be subject to a 10% Federal income tax penalty. Withdrawals will reduce the living and death benefits and account value. Withdrawals during the first eight years of the contract may be subject to surrender charges. See the contract prospectus for more information.
- www.investmentnews.com, viewed on May 20, 2010
- Not all products/services available in all states.
- In the United States, securities are offered by PFS Investments Inc., 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001.
- Our minimum investment thresholds are among the lowest in the industry: $1,000 in voluntary accounts, $250 in IRA accounts or as little as $50 in any account if established with a monthly bank draft of $50 or more. To cover the cost of maintenance and tax reporting required by IRS regulations for retirement plan contributions and distributions, retirement plan accounts (IRAs, 403(b)7s, etc.) are charged an annual custodian fee of up to $50 per each unique Social Security Number. In addition, those accounts would be charged a termination fee of $30 at the point that all account positions are closed under the same Social Security Number.
- PFS Investments Inc. (PFSI) is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser DBA Primerica Advisors. PFSI is a member of FINRA and SIPC. Lockwood Advisors, Inc. (Lockwood) is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser and an affiliate of Pershing LLC, each subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon). Pershing LLC, member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC. SEC registration neither implies nor asserts the SEC or any state securities authority has approved or endorsed PFSI or Lockwood or the contents of this disclosure. In addition, SEC registration does not carry any official imprimatur or indication PFSI or Lockwood have attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- All product guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability and financial strength of the issuing insurance company.
Please see important disclosures.