Primerica is the trade name of Primerica Financial Services, Inc. (United States).
The Business Opportunity
The Primerica business opportunity involves the sale of term life insurance and other financial services products such as mutual funds and variable annuities. Primerica representatives are independent contractors, not employees of Primerica or any of its affiliates.
The cash flows stated are not intended to demonstrate the earnings of typical RVPs/representatives. Rather, the cash flows that have been cited reflect the potential that comes with building your business, and there is no guarantee that you will achieve any specific cash flow level. Most RVPs/representatives do not achieve the levels illustrated. From January 1 through December 31, 2012, Primerica paid a total of $509,227,049 in compensation to its sales force, at an average of $5,513 per life licensed representative. Actual gross cash flow is, among other factors, dependent upon the size and scale of a representative’s organization, the number of sales and the override spread on each sale, and the ability and efforts of a representative and their downlines. Having said this, Primerica provides an opportunity for individuals who work hard to develop a business with unlimited income potential.
Independent Business Application Inquiries
For new members of the Primerica sales force who have inquiries concerning Independent Business Application (IBA) fees, please refer to the Basic Agreement pages in your IBA. For additional IBA fee inquiries, send email to:
- U.S. inquiries email to: email@example.com
For inquiries regarding Primerica Online fees, send email to:
For those individuals with inquiries pertaining only to recruiting contacts by a Primerica representative, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life- licensed Primerica representatives are agents of certain affiliated Primerica Companies, which include:
- In New York, term life insurance products are underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, New York.
- In the United States (except in New York), term life insurance products are underwritten by Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, Georgia.
- In the United States, securities are offered by PFS Investments Inc., 1 Primerica Parkway, Duluth, Georgia 30099-0001.
- Variable annuities are offered from MetLife Life and Annuity Company of Connecticut.
Continuity of Business
PFS Investments Inc. ("PFSI") has developed a Continuity of Business Plan that addresses the possibility of a future emergency or significant business disruption. If such an event were to affect PFSI's Duluth, Georgia headquarters, customers could continue to access their funds by contacting the following companies, depending upon the type of investments the customer owns.
- For customers with American Century, Legg Mason, Invesco, and Pioneer mutual fund investments Primerica Shareholder Services via telephone at (800) 544-5445; via the internet at www.portfolio.primerica.com or www.primerica.com; via regular mail to P.O. Box 9662, Providence, RI 02940-9662; via express mail to 4400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA 01581; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with mutual fund investments in mutual fund companies other than American Century, Legg Mason, Invesco, and Pioneer Customers could continue to access their funds by communicating directly with the mutual fund company using the contact information found in transaction confirmations and customer statements, or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with MetLife variable annuity products MetLife Life and Annuity Company of Connecticut via telephone at (888) 556-5412; via Internet at www.metlife.com/mlic; via mail at P.O. Box 10426, Des Moines, IA 50306 for PrimElite I, PrimElite II, PrimElite III, PrimElite IV or Protected Equity Portfolio account holders; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with a Lincoln Financial Variable Annuity or Fixed Index Annuity via telephone at (888) 868‑2583; via mail at Lincoln Financial Group, Attn: Annuity Operations, P.O. Box 2348, Ft. Wayne, IN 46801‑2348; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with Scholars Choice 529 Plans via telephone at (888) 572‑4652; via mail at Scholars Choice College Savings Program, P.O. Box 8566, Boston, MA 02266; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with Franklin Templeton 529 Plans via telephone at (866) 362‑1597; via mail at Franklin Templeton 529 Plan, P.O. Box 33090, St. Petersburg, FL 33733‑8090; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with Fidelity 529 Plans via telephone at (800) 544-1914; via the internet at www.fidelity.com/529-plans/overview, via mail at P.O. Box 770001, Cincinnati, OH 45277; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with Oppenheimer 529 Plans for Bright Star, via telephone at (877) 432-7444; via the internet at www.brightstaradvisor.com/OFI529, via mail at P.O. Box 5288, Denver, CO 80217, for Scholar’s Edge, via telephone at (866) 529-7283, via the internet at www.scholarsedge529.com/OFI529, via mail at P.O. Box 173691, Denver, CO 80217; or through their local PFSI representative.
- For customers with American Funds 529 Plans for South/East, via telephone at (800) 421-4225; via the internet at americanfunds.com/college/collegeamerica.html, via mail at P.O. Box 2280, Norfolk, VA 23501, for North/West, via telephone at (800) 421-4225, via internet at americanfunds.com/college/collegeamerica.html, via mail at P.O. Box 6007, Indianapolis, IN 46206; or through their local PFSI representative.
Click here to obtain contact information for areas or departments that you would like to contact. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to hearing from you.
Appropriately licensed Primerica representatives may also offer products or services of non-affiliated Primerica Companies, which include:
Primerica Secure, a personal lines insurance referral program in which representatives may refer individuals to Answer Financial Inc. which offers insurance products and services through its licensed affiliates. Not all insurance products and services are available in all states. Primerica, its representatives and the Secure Program™ do not represent any of the insurers in the program. Primerica, its affiliates and representatives offer other products and services. For more information, please see www.PrimericaSecure.com.
Primerica Legal Protection Program, a legal services contract from PrePaid Legal Services, Inc.
Primerica DebtwatchersTM is offered by contractual agreement between Primerica Client Services, Inc. and Equifax Consumer Services LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Equifax Inc. Primerica DebtwatchersTM is a trademark of Primerica Client Services, Inc. References to Equifax within the Primerica DebtWatchers product refer to Equifax Consumer Services LLC. Equifax Credit Report™ is a trademark of Equifax Inc. Score Power® is a registered trademark of Equifax Inc. FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Primerica, representatives of Primerica, Equifax and Primerica DebtwatchersTM will not act as an intermediary between Primerica DebtwatchersTM customers and their creditors and do not imply, promise or guarantee that credit files or credit scores will or may be improved, repaired, boosted, enhanced, corrected or increased by use of the Primerica DebtwatchersTM product. Product is not available to residents of Washington, D.C.
Identity theft insurance underwritten by member companies of America International Group, Inc. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
Long Term Care Insurance from Genworth Financial's Long Term Care Insurance division, which includes Genworth Life Insurance Company, and in New York, Genworth Life Insurance Company of New York.
Primerica EnrichTM is currently under development and is not available for purchase.
The products and services offered by the companies noted above may not be available in your jurisdiction or state. The products and services your Primerica representative may be able to offer also may be limited. Available products may be applied for and purchased separately. Please consult your local Primerica office or your Primerica representative for a listing of products and services available.
Financial Needs Analysis
The Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) is designed to assist in identifying financial needs and goals to make better informed decisions in managing money. An FNA is developed based on information you provide, as summarized on data input pages, and on certain generally accepted assumptions and reasonable estimates. It is provided as a complimentary, no-obligation service by Primerica. The Financial Needs Analysis is not a financial plan. The FNA should be construed as a guide to use in deciding how best to attain financial goals. Representatives are compensated through commissions or referral fees on the sale of financial products offered by the financial product companies they represent. Representatives are not financial planners, investment advisors, financial consultants or other specialists who provide financial advice and whose compensation may be unrelated to sales.
- Primerica Canada
- Primerica Investor Relations
- Primerica Online
- Primerica Business Opportunity
- Primerica Newsroom
- Primerica Financial Needs Analysis
- Primerica Latino
- Primerica AALC
- Generation Primerica
- Women In Primerica
- Primerica Financial Solutions
- My Primerica
- Invest with Primerica
- Primerica Shareholder Services
- Primerica Secure
- Primerica Blog
- Primerica Technology Blog
- Freedom Lives Here
- Primerica Photos
- Primerica | Facebook
- Primerica on Twitter
- Primerica on LinkedIn
- Primerica on Google+
- Primerica Technology on Twitter
- Primerica Logo