Please see important disclosures.
What is Term Life Insurance?
Life insurance is the cornerstone of our business. Since 1977, Primerica has offered term life insurance, giving families the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
Nobody Understands What Families Need for Life Insurance Like Primerica
- Simple, affordable term life insurance
- Benefit- and feature-rich solutions
- Your own representative interested in you
- Up to 70% of face amount terminal illness benefit with waiver of premium with a maximum of $400,000
- Industry-leading renewal options
- Family banding
- Unique custom term solutions
- Increasing Benefit Rider
An Industry Leader Since 1977, Primerica's life companies stand tall in the industry.
- An average of $3.5 million in benefit claims paid every day
- 94% of claims are paid within 14 days
- More than $728 billion of life insurance in force*
- Rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. Only 17 percent of life companies meet this standard**
* Combined totals of Primerica's life companies, as of December 31, 2016
** A.M. Best ratings range in order from the highest ratings as follows: A++, A+, A, A-, B++, B+, B, B-, C++, C+, C, C-, D, E, F.
Primerica's Life Companies:
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada
- National Benefit Life Insurance Company
Term life insurance underwritten by National Benefit Life Insurance Company, Home Office: Long Island City, NY in New York State; Primerica Life Insurance Company, Executive Offices: Duluth, GA in all other U.S. jurisdictions; and Primerica Life Insurance Company of Canada, Home Office: Mississauga, Ontario in Canada.
HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?
It's not an easy question, but determining how much protection you need is the first step to securing your family's goals and dreams.
Even in the event of your untimely death, your debts live on. When determining the amount of life insurance you need, be sure to include funds to pay off your debts, including your final expenses.
A wise life insurance purchase is like buying a substitute for your income that can mean the difference between maintaining your family's current standard of living and financial disaster for those left behind.
Housing can be a family's largest expense. Including the amount of your mortgage payoff in your insurance amount assures your family that they can continue to live in their home.
Don't let your children's dreams die if you do. Factor in the costs of education when calculating the amount of life insurance you need. Imagine the peace of mind knowing their education is secured no matter what.